This season always makes me nostalgic and this year is no different. I dug into the archives and pulled out these lovely images just in time for Christmas. Please enjoy Kaitlyn & Stephen’s Christmas wedding captured beautifully at The Castle At Rockwall!
You can always tell when an extra touch of love is put into planning a wedding and Kaitlyn & Stephen were a joy to work with from the beginning. I enjoyed getting to know them during a relaxed engagement session walking around the Denton Courthouse on the Square. Kaitlyn is a high school science teacher in Dallas ISD and Stephen started a new job in February as a membership concierge for ClubCorp, a company that owns and manages golf courses around the nation.
Their wedding day was photographed by an RGP associate photographer. The event incorporated all the best sights and smells of Christmas – tasteful sprigs of green, pops of red, and a cozy, crackling fire place. Of course, they were surrounded by family and friends to help them celebrate in style! It was wonderful to get to be a part of documenting this perfect Christmas wedding.
Dress: David’s Bridal
Venue: The Castle at Rockwall
Cake: Sweet Somethings by Ashleigh
Food/Catering: Culinary Art Catering
Hair: Sharon Woodcock
Floral: Sabrina’s Flowers
DJ: Mobile Music PBP
Invitation Suite: Minted.com
Bride and Groom Q&A
- What was most important to you in planning your wedding? Having a good celebration for my family and friends.
- What did you learn about yourself and your relationship in the process of planning the wedding? I learned that I’m highly detail oriented.
- What was the biggest challenge? The stress about everything being perfect.
- Are you glad you decided to incorporate a First Look into your wedding timeline? Yes! It made the flow of the day easier.
- What advice do you have for other couples out there? GET A WEDDING PLANNER. We didn’t and those tasks were delegated to family members which wasn’t really fair to them.
- What was your favorite moment from the day? The last dance with just us.
- Why did you decide to pick RGP as your wedding photographer? I liked the detail in your photographs on your blog.