What is lifestyle photography?
It’s about documenting life. Lifestyle photography is a celebration of creativity, simplicity, sentiment, and the natural pieces of life. It’s genuine photojournalism of children and families in the real moments of growing and experiencing life together. It’s not stuffy or forced. It’s bold and beautiful. It’s baking cookies, or playing with toys, or running around barefoot in the grass. Lifestyle photography blends the traditional with the art of the everyday.
What is it like having a lifestyle session with Ranjani Groth Photography?
We can be as adventurous as you wish to be. Your session can take place in your home or a park or other location that is meaningful to you. I start with the more traditional posed images and then move into candid and creative portraits. Ultimately my goal is to give you beautiful images that reflect your style and personality.
Portrait commissions start at $300. Please use the contact form above for more information about family sessions.
Here are some questions to ask yourself and help you plan your lifestyle photography session:
1. Where are you most comfortable?
2. What is something that your children love to do?
3. Where do you spend your family time?
4. What is your family’s ultimate treat?
5. What things do you not want to forget?
6. Do you have any special routines that make up a large part of your day-to-day life?
7. When your children have free time you will find them…
8. If you were to plan a perfect day, it would look like…
9. Some of your favorite family stories have happened when…