Luxury Backyard Wedding Fort Worth Texas | Texas Wedding Photographer
Congratulations to Lexi and Travis!
Their luxury backyard wedding was celebrated at their private residence on Eagle Mountain Lake. The day was filled to the brim with family and laughter. Every detail was tasteful, elegant, and bursting with notes of Southern hospitality. This makes me thankful to be a Texas wedding photographer because these moments are so sweet.
Luxury Wedding Details
Lexi planned a gorgeous wedding with the help of the awesome team at The Social Gather. I felt so welcomed by the whole team that put this happy event together.
First of all, Lexi and Travis were amazing hosts. They thought of all the little details that would make a backyard wedding as comfortable as possible for their guests. Bug spray, fans, and heel stoppers for the ladies’ shoes were set out on a table near the entry way. The fans doubled as the programs so bonus points for practicability!
In addition to the essential details, this elegant estate affair perfectly combined the whimsical with luxury wedding style. Most of all, I enjoyed these moments the best:
- The look on Travis’ face when Lexi walked down the staircase and joined him under the trees to say their vows together in front of all their friends and family.
- The happy couple danced together on the grand stone veranda under twinkling lights.
- The pleasant hum of joyful laughter from the wedding tables around the sprawling backyard.
- The guests enjoyed intimate conversations under a perfect canopy of trees hung with chandeliers and warm lighting, which provided such a cozy celebration.
- The soft pastels combined with flowing greenery and succulents made the whole setting a dream!
The Grand Exit
Finally, Eagle Mountain Lake provided just about the most gorgeous wedding backdrop you could imagine. At the end of the night, Lexi and Travis made a grand, romantic exit complete with sparklers. They sped away on their own speedboat across the lake and into the twinkling night. It was absolutely breathtaking. Check out these awesome vendors who pulled together all the *gorgeous* details that made the day a success:
Design Invitation Suite: Lovelane Designs
Band: The Chaz Band
Catering: Mi Cocina
Cake: Honey Love Cakery
Dress: Bliss Bridal
Lighting: It’s Your Night Lighting
All photos by Ranjani Groth for Alba Rose Photography.